The largest winter and summer resort near the famous Lake Lucerne, at the foot of a mountain is 1000m above sea level. We are happy to bring you this versatile holiday destination in central Switzerland.
Key facts and figures on Titlis/Engelberg
– 26 lifts
– 82 km of slopes
– 12 km downhill, 2000 m altitude difference
– 34 km cross-country skiing
– 7 km toboggan
– 49 km of winter hiking trails
– 11 km marked out snow
– Air2Bag leap pad
– 41 km kilometres of slopes snow-sure (of which 33 km artificial snow, 8 km on the glacier)
In the summer:
– 20 transport facilities
– 500km of hiking trails for all tastes
– 18 hole golf course
– 6 Via ferrata
– many mountain bike
– 20 km Helsana Swiss Running Trail
– Vita Parcours
– supervised summer activities
Top 3 Events in Titlis/Engelberg
Snow Volleyball Tour 2015: 28.02.2015 & 03.01.2015
For the 3rd time guest appearance by the International Volleyball Elite in Engelberg. The event will take place at about 1600m above sea level at the mountain restaurant Ristis with stunning views of the Massif Central instead.
Titlis Fire Ride: 07/03/2015
The longest torchlight descent of the world’s longest torch run the world: 12km long and 2000m altitude difference!Before the adrenaline rush it gives spaghetti festival in the panoramic restaurant on the Titlis.
Titlis End of Season: 25/05/2015
Dress Code: Country-Style!
Program: boot-throwing, bull riding or skiing sawing … fun guaranteed!
Culinary Secrets in Engelberg
– The best Fondue dining at the Fonduestübli from the Hotel Schweizerhof
– Best Älplermagronen be a serving Flühmatt in the restaurant
– Die-hard skiers of Engelberg drink their Kafi Lutz in the restaurant Hoheneck
– A little pause after the downturn is best done in the chalet at the base station
– A secret tip after skiing is also the Ski Lodge. Here a mulled wine (Glühwein Swedish) is served
– Everything for fine Zmorgen can be found in Stöckli Beck – The liquor grain summit is considered as a secret tip
What more do you need to persuade you to get to Engelberg? The matching holiday can be found here.Copyright Images: Engelberg-Titlis Tourismus AG